Diners can enjoy the house’s famous sandwiches or opt for American fare such as gourmet flatbreads, pizza, and salads
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
Need To Know
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
When Schlotzsky's first opened in Austin back to 1971, the owner offered just one sandwich. Known as The Original, the stack offered lean smoked ham, Genoa and cotto salamis, three kinds of cheese, and a layer of marinated black olives, all atop a hot sourdough bun. That’s all it took to get Schlotzsky’s off the ground and send it on its way to become a global franchise, today featuring locations in 35 states and four countries. Of course, today’s menu holds many, many more flavor combinations—Angus roast beef and cheese, chicken and pesto, and a smoked-turkey Reuben, to name a few—along with salads and pizzas. The latter aren't as much of a divergence from Schlotzky's lunch-friendly template as it might sound: at eight inches across, they're still easy to grab on the go, and the crust is made with sourdough just like the signature sandwich bread and the walls of the head baker's home.