All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$30 for admission to a drop-off pajama party ($60 value)
- Monthly three-hour event for kids ages 2–6
- Includes dinner, story time, arts and crafts, a featured film, and other activities
- Upcoming dates: December 13, January 10, February 14, March 14
$12 for admission to an Early Bird Gets the Bagel play session ($25 value)
- For kids ages 18 months to 6 years
- Playtime for kids while parents enjoy coffee and a bagel
- Second Saturday of each month, 9:30–10:30 a.m.
$300 for a soap-making party for up to 10 kids ($600 value)
- Ages 6+
- Create at least three different vegetable-glycerin soaps in fun shapes
- Use safe, natural pigments and fragrances, shimmer dust, and handmade inserts
- 90 minutes of soap-making time
- 30 minutes of additional party time
- Bring your own snacks, or purchase from City Treehouse
$1,500 for a sleepover party for up to 10 kids ($3,000 value)
- Ages 8+
- Available Friday and Saturday nights, 7 p.m.–8 a.m.
- Overnight use of the playspace, with space for food, drinks, and cake
- Decor, invitations, supplies, and setup provided
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About City Treehouse
City Treehouse aims to ignite a love of learning in all kids, fueling the flame with fun, interactive classes that stoke the imagination and help develop the brain. Inside the nature-themed indoor play center, a wide variety of classes are offered, with concentrations ranging from hands-on cooking classes to yoga for toddlers. And parents don't have to be let out of the fun either—the center also hosts a number of playgroups where expectant moms, new moms, and caregivers can meet to socialize and share experiences as kids play.
Apart from classes, a vast play area provides little ones with a place to socialize and develop cognitive skills. Kids can explore a fiber optic cave, splash their way through an indoor water play area, or practice for a future career in real estate by showing potential buyers around the two-story treehouse.