Historical sites headline a trolley tour that affords sweeping views of the city
What You'll Get
- Trolleys start running at 9am and run every 10–15 minutes March–August, 20–30 minutes September–February
- Click here to see a map of hop-on locations and the trolley schedule
- Notable sights: Quincy Market, Boston Common, Old South Church, and the site of the Boston Tea Party
- Tour does not include admission to Wax Museum, Harbor Cruise nor any other attractions
- Note: Trolley vouchers must be redeemed before starting your tour at the CityView Trolley kiosks located on the Atlantic Ave. side of the 255 State St. Building.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Hours of operation are seasonal and subject to change due to weather, traffic situations and public events. Other attractions are not included. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About CityView Trolley Tours
From the Boston Tea Party to Paul Revere’s ride, some of the country's most famous historical events happened in Massachusetts's capital city. CityView Trolley Tours whisks riders throughout the storied burg’s famous sites, as well as toward popular destinations such as Chinatown, Quincy Market, and Boston Common. Trolley riders can hop on and off at their leisure, catching subsequent trolleys that run every 10–30 minutes (depending on the season).