Pair takes aim at the pistol, rifle, or shotgun range at expansive, 178-acre shooting complex
About This Deal
- $35 for a shooting-range experience for two, valid Saturday or Sunday ($62 value)
- $33 for a shooting rage experience for two, valid Wednesday, Thursday of Friday ($62 value)
- If visiting the Shooting Complex on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, please try to arrive by 3pm as the range closes at 5pm.
Each pair receives the following:
- Range time-Wait times vary depending on the day of the week, with longer times on the weekend
- Pistol, rifle, or shotgun rental of choice
- Ear and eye protection
- Two targets
- Longer wait times for Saturday or Sunday
- Ammo is not included in the Groupon package, but available for purchase
- The Groupon package for 2 includes a single gun rental to be shared. Additional firearms may be
Valid for Rifle Pistol Range.
About Clark County Shooting Complex
- The Complex is 2,900 acres, providing 178 acres of outdoor shooting space
- Pistol, rifle, and shotgun ranges
- Shotgun sports: trap, skeet, and five-stand
- Archery with 3-D targets
- A dozen new models of highly acclaimed Sig Sauer firearms available beginning February 1, 2020.
- Centerfire pistols such as the P226, P238, P320 & 1911
- Centerfire rifles such as the SIGM400, SIG716, SIGMPX & SIGMCX
- In .22 caliber- the Ruger MK-IV 2245, and the new super lightweight Glock Model 44
- New shotguns available such as the F.A.I.R. Carrera Over/Under, in 12 & 20 gauge
At a Glance
It's easy to spend the entire day at Clark County Shooting Complex. As one of the crowning jewels of the Nevada county's parks facilities, it's also home to John Mull's Road Kill Grill—where chefs pour homemade gravy over biscuits for breakfast and plate pulled pork sandwiches alongside baked beans for lunch. The shooting complex also hosts leagues and competitions for archery and shooting.