All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
$15 for BYOB pottery painting for two ($30 value)
$30.50 for BYOB pottery painting for four ($55 value)
$86 for a birthday-party package for up to six ($156 value)
- One piece of pottery per child from the children’s selection
- Private party room outfitted with balloon
- Use of paints, stencils, brushes, stamps, and sponges
$100.50 for a tea-party package for up to six kids ($174 value)
- Dress-up pinafores and boas for guests and a tiara for the birthday child
- Table set for a tea party
- Iced tea and small white-bread jam sandwiches
- Each child chooses a piece of pottery to paint from the children’s selection
- Kids also paint a piece of a tea set that’s given to the birthday child. The set contains four cups and saucers, a sugar bowl, a tray, a creamer, and a tea pot.
- The pottery is ready to be picked up a week later. Every piece is wrapped and placed in a gift bag for each guest.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for birthday party and tea party options. Must use promotional value in one visit. Must be 21 or older with valid ID to BYOB. May add additional guests to party options for an extra fee. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Clayful Pottery
The folks who run Clayful Pottery’s studio don’t buy it when someone claims they aren’t creative. They believe that anyone regardless of their age or experience level can create works of art given the freedom and opportunity. Within a studio decked out in vibrant green hues and hand-painted wallflowers, guests unleash their hidden artistry on blank canvases in the form of plates, cups, vases, and decorative animal figurines, decorating them with their favorite colors, designs, or algebraic equations. The friendly staffers then fire and glaze ceramic masterpieces, readying them for pickup a week later. Staff members outfit guests with all the necessary supplies and advice during open studio sessions, as well as coordinate corporate events, bridal showers, and birthday parties, all of which can be held in one of two party rooms.