Visitors can enjoy tons of land- and water-based fun, such as a 60-foot water slide, a lazy river, and a rollercoaster with a 110-foot drop
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: any day during the 2019 season with the exception of:
- Any day the Park is closed for a private event
- July 16, July 30, August 6, August 13, August 15, and August 18
- Children under 36” tall do not require a ticket
- Season ends on September 2, 2019
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverages, and coolers are not permitted
- Parking information: daily parking rate of $10 per vehicle (cash only)
- Lockers available? lockers can be rented for a fee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on 7/16, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/15, and 8/18. Park closes September 2 for the season. Parking not included. Admission is not valid on any day the Park is closed for a private event. Guest is responsible to pay all taxes associated with the offer purchased upon redemption at the Park. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Clementon Park and Splash World
Part theme park, part water park, Clementon Park and Splash World thrills visitors whether they get wet or stay dry. With attractions ranging from a lazy river to the 60-foot Ring of Fire, it also provides fun for everyone of all ages just a short drive from Philadelphia.
Visitors can relax during the quarter-mile lazy river, wade through a 23,000-square-foot wave pool, or descend a cool 100 feet on Thunder Drop, a tower which takes riders to its top before sending them on a vertical plunge. For bigger thrills, they can graduate to the Hellcat roller coaster, which turns riders upside-down as they rumble along its wooden tracks, or hop on one of the 60-foot-high tube slides of Torpedo Rush for a heart-racing adventure.