You love rings. All sizes, shapes and styles. You might even have some design ideas you would like to try to create. This is the class where it will all come together.
In this 10 week class students will learn how to fabricate rings from A-Z. We will start with simple wire rings and move on to twist rings, stack rings, spinner rings and if time allows rings with an Etruscan influence. Students will learn how to solder, saw, make a bezel and set a cabochon stone. The class will showcase approaches to designing and fabricating all types of rings.
Open to students of all levels.
The price includes all the basics and a kit with the amount of Copper/brass metal they need for the core project. They will need to buy all the rest.
Class Starting Friday, September 14
- Friday, September 14, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, September 21, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, September 28, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, October 05, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, October 12, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, October 19, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, October 26, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, November 02, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, November 09, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
- Friday, November 16, 10:00AM- 1:00PM
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Ring classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Annealed Studio, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.