What You'll Get
In Adult classes, students ages 18+ will be taught how to adapt to their environments and learn how to traverse through them safely and creatively using techniques such as jumping, striding, landing, climbing, swinging, vaulting, and flipping.
Whether you are just starting your athletic journey or are looking to supplement you current training program this is a great class for you! With a focus on sustainability, our curriculum is taught through progressions so everyone is challenged and everyone is safe.
Students start with the On-Ramp program and then will move into Level 1 and will continue to build a strong movement foundation with the fundamentals.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes early to check in with the front desk. (You must have a parent signature if you're under 18!)
- Wear anything you feel comfortable moving in! Preferred wear is athletic shorts/pants and shirt and closed toed athletic shoes. It is recommended to remove loose jewelry and tie long hair back to prevent it from getting in your face.
- Shoes with minimal tread and sticky rubber on the bottom are best. Also try for a flexible and light shoe. Most people prefer some padding on their shoes, especially as they are learning, but avoid shoes that have more than a finger width of foam. You want to have a good feel of the obstacle underneath you, and ideally be able to curl your toes around edges and rails. We also recommend zero-drop, or minimalist footwear because they promote stronger, healthier feet.
Q: I've done Gymnastics or some other movement art before and I think Level 1 classes will be too easy for me. Can I go straight to the upper level classes?
A: We strongly recommend that everyone starts out in Level 1. Even if you are athletic or already have some skills, you may lack certain skills or fitness that will be expected of you in the upper classes. If you feel like you have the skills to advance a coach will evaluate you.
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Sports & Games classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Edge Movement, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Must be 18 or older to attend
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged, altered, or redeemed for other dates, but may send a friend in place.
- Must present CourseHorse confirmation email upon arrival.
- Purchaser name must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with CourseHorse and course provider for purposes of order fulfillment.
- Groupon voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
- Note, additional equipment or materials may be required or included in purchase price, see course description for details.