Even the most experienced psychonauts have questions about the so-called “therapeutic” or “guided” psychedelic experience. You may wonder wh
What You'll Get
Even the most experienced psychonauts have questions about the so-called "therapeutic" or "guided" psychedelic experience. You may wonder what the difference is between a guide, a facilitator, a sitter, and a shaman; why people use eyeshades and headphones; what kind of music is used in these sessions; and many other things.
These questions and more will be answered during this talk:
- The difference between a sitter, facilitator, guide, and shaman.
- What a guide is and what they "do."
- Considerations when choosing a guide.
- Various settings in which psychedelics are typically used.
- How the psychoactive effects of psychedelics may be influenced by these settings.
- The role of music in the experience and various theories / opinions about music.
- The importance of preparation and integration.
This lively and informative presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Early bird price until Jan. 16, $30 thereafter
The class identified is made available through CourseHorse, a 3rd party marketplace for Lecture classes and more. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the merchant, Liberate Hollywood, in connection with this offer. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to CourseHorse will be directed back to Groupon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 17, 2020.