What You Get
- $27 for $50 worth of Mediterranean dinner for two
- $54 for $100 worth of Mediterranean dinner for four
See the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Though this deal is only valid for dinner, Groupon customers will receive a free mimosa per table when they visit for brunch, which is served on Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Drawing on their Tunisian roots and upscale culinary sensibilities, chefs Khaled Chebbi and Lotfi Chabaane add a modern twist to Mediterranean classics at Couscous. Their dishes often center around flavors that are simultaneously exotic and accessible—the North African lamb sausage gets a familiar kick from pickled onions and dijon mustard, and Georgia sweet-corn salsa complements skewers of grilled charmoula shrimp.
The spot's decor follows in a similar vein, balancing Mediterranean roots with hip, urban accents—jars of pickled vegetables fill cubby holes within the seafoam-green space, and diners lounge on cushioned banquettes that one Urban Daddy contributor wrote "could be from a Moroccan palace."
In the Press
- Creative Loafing: "The 'couscous feast'. . . included braised lamb, roasted chicken and vegetables over a bed of the fluffy couscous, soaking in the meats' juices. I give it an A+."
- The Atlanta Journal-Constitution: “Curious about Tunisian food? Couscous will win you over."
- Access Atlanta: "Jewel-like colors are on display in tiles, fabrics and art work, and ornate lights hang from the ceiling, along with simple white fans."
- Won a TripAdvisor Award of Excellence for 2014