After a thorough comprehensive eye or contact lens exam, patients select from over 1,000 frames including high-end designers
What You'll Get
- Option 1: Comprehensive eye exam and $145 towards a complete pair of prescription glasses.
- Option 2:Comprehensive eye exam including fit and evaluation of spherical contact lenses, free 1-month worth of contact lenses, and $145 towards a complete pair of prescription glasses.
- Option 3: Comprehensive eye exam including fit and evaluation of toric, multi-focal, or mono-vision contact lenses, free1-month worth of contact lenses, and $145 towards a complete pair of prescription glasses.
- Comprehensive Eye Exam: Includes the complete evaluation of the visual system including refractive status, binocularity (ocular muscles, focusing ability, and depth perception), eye health (external/internal examination, glaucoma screening, visual fields), and detailed focus/diagnosis/treatment of ocular conditions as well as family history. Advanced Digital Retinal Imaging is offered for an additional $25 co-pay.
- Contact Lens Exam: Includes all of the above in addition to the fitting and assessment of contact lenses as well as follow-ups needed for proper/personalized fit. In addition, patients receive free 1-month worth of contact lenses.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Same day lenses based on availability. Free 1-month supply includes only 2-week and 1-month modality contact lenses (excludes colored and daily disposable lenses). Patients wearing astigmatism, multi-focal, or mono-vision contact lenses must purchase the appropriate option otherwise appropriate fees will apply. Not valid towards non-prescription sunglasses. Valid only with the purchase of a complete pair of eyeglasses including frame and lenses or minimum 6 month supply of contact lenses. Cannot use offer for exam only. Not valid with insurance. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with insurance. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Crystal Clear Optometry
Modern, inviting, professional, and friendly are just a few words to describe the ambiance of Crystal Clear Optometry. Be assured one will receive the highest standard of care with ultimate precision using brand new equipment debuted in September of 2019. The office is also equipped with the latest in Retinal Imaging Technology, Optos, which unlike traditional methods of examining the retina, is quick , has no side-effects, and is able to view out to 200 degrees in order to detect any abnormalities including but not limited to diabetes, hypertension, retinal holes and tears, macular degeneration, and even cancer. The eyes are truly the window to the entire body as many diseases could be detected with an eye exam. After a comprehensive exam, patients are able to choose from the latest in eyewear trends fit for every budget. We also offer services for the entire family carrying over 150 kids’ frames. Lenses are made in office so one could potentially walk home with new designer glasses the same day! Additionally, the office carries a wide variety of contact lenses, and after a personalized fitting and evaluation will provide patients with a free 1-month worth of contact lenses. With over 13 years of experience in the eyecare industry, Dr. Argina is ready to share her wealth of knowledge in her brand-new office. Alongside the preservation and protection of vision, the Doctor and her staff believe in customer service and will not short of seeing every single patient extremely satisfied. The office believes in feeling confident and looking good, while delivering the highest quality of care, and keeping prices at the lowest in town because an essential necessity such as vision should be accessible to everybody and shouldn’t break the bank.