Groups sample up to 18 craft beers at local breweries with transportation and meal included
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Up to 16 different beers to taste
- Guided beer pairing dinner
- Roundtrip transportation (from and to 801 F St NW, Washington DC)
- Behind the scenes craft brewery tour
- Interactive lessons covering beer culture and history
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older with valid ID to receive alcohol.
- See the available dates.
- Length of tour: approximately 5 hours
Need To Know
About City Brew Tours
A fully-loaded five-hour experience that is part of City Brew Tour, City Brew Tours whisks groups to different breweries around town without the worry of transportation or planning. Each tour includes samples of a dozen or more craft beers from up to four local breweries—which vary depending on the tour—but include places such as Hellbender, DC Brau, Port City, or Silver Branch. The Original Brew Tour includes samplings of 16 different craft beers and dinner at Brookland Pint before returning visitors to the pick-up location, just a block from public transit lines.