Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses’ faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for a custom, loft and lie club fitting (a $100 value)
- New, dynamic club-fitting equipment
- Technician with 10 years of experience
- Optimizes clubs to fit customer’s individual swing type<p>
$20 for $40 worth of golf apparel and equipment
- Top brands such as Adidas and Puma supply golf clothing and accessories including gloves ($8.95+), men’s shirts ($39.99+), and shoes ($59.99+)
- Clubs and equipment from TaylorMade, Callaway, and Cleveland include hybrid golf clubs ($49.99+), wedges ($59.99+), and drivers ($139.99+)
- Not valid for golf balls<p>
Blind 9 Golf
Blind 9 Golf equips duffers with clubs from elite makers including TaylorMade, Mizuno, and Adams, along with course-ready duds that owe their sporty collars to the stitch masters at Adidas, Puma, and other top brands. Along with a wide selection of putters, wedges, irons, and drivers, the golf emporium sells useful golf accessories, streamlining golf trips with travel bags and informing golfers of their exact distance from flagsticks and territorial forecaddies with GPS units and rangefinders. Clients can also sign up for a loft/lie fitting session with Blind 9’s recently acquired club-fitting equipment, which measures players' current sticks and swing path to determine optimal loft and lie.