Inner peace is hard to come by, requiring complex negotiations between spleen and kidney. Find harmony more easily with today’s Groupon.
$29 for 5 yoga classes (a $79 value)
$49 for 10 yoga classes (a $139 value)
- Classes scheduled seven days a week for all skill levels, such as:
- Hot Yoga Detox meets in 95- to 100-degree heat to improve flexibility and stamina
- Deep Stretch walks pupils thrugh gently sequences of deeply held poses
- Yoga Fusion combines poses with core exercises
- New students must complete the mandatory yoga etiquette and health wavier forms before their first class<p>
Blue Sol Yoga
When opening back in January 2010, Blue Sol Yoga began it's courses with original instructor and now studio director, Natalie DeRosa. With over 11 years dedicated to her practice, honing her technique and teaching classes herself, Natalie brings experience and positivity to the studio. Now joined by a staff of instructors, she leads students of varying skill levels, abilities, and interests through an eclectic schedule of sessions that, like a treadmill-powered Jeopardy board, exercises minds and bodies. The versatile practice space accommodates a variety of yoga styles, including hot yoga, which takes advantage of magma-filled heating ducts to raise the studio space up to a sweat-inducing 100 degrees. Blue Sol Yoga's mirror-lined practice room also hosts occasional workshops, special events, and chakra cotillions in order to broaden students' yogic horizons.