Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to treat a loved one with indulgent gifts, just as Secretary’s Day is the perfect time to treat a loved one to Henry Kissinger’s autograph. Share a romantic gift with today’s Groupon to Bliss & Care in Queens. Choose between the following options:
- For $65, you get a Valentine’s Day spa package for one (a $175 total value), which includes:
- A one-hour deep-tissue massage (an $85 value)
- A one-hour European facial (a $70 value)
- One glass of champagne (a $15 value)
- Chocolate (a $5 value)<p>
- For $129, you get a Valentine’s Day spa package for two (a $350 total value), which includes:
- Two one-hour deep-tissue massages (a $170 value)
- Two one-hour European facials (a $140 value)
- Two glasses of champagne (a $30 value)
- Chocolates (a $10 value)<p>
At Bliss & Care, licensed spa therapists aim to accentuate each client’s natural beauty while cultivating relaxation with professional skin and body treatments that make great Valentine’s Day gifts or enchanting dates. Individual spa-goers or stressed doubles-tennis teammates can luxuriate during their deep-tissue massage, which uses firm pressure to reach connective tissue and augment mobility in stiff limbs. Once physically loosened, clients melt into chairs as aestheticians analyze their skin in preparation for the European facial. A customized cleanse clears out surface-level obstacles before an exfoliation smoothes skin and optional extractions pilfer grime from especially clogged pores. During their treatments, visitors can add a romantic touch to their day by sharing champagne and chocolates with their valentine, or add an indulgent touch by demanding a diamond-encrusted seat.
Bliss & Care
The aestheticians at Bliss & Care erase signs of aging and protect skin from environmental damage with traditional spa services alongside laser-augmented treatments. Laser-assisted services include hair removal and acne-targeted therapies that use the heat of the elos IPL laser to blast acne-causing bacteria and reduce unsightly blemishes. Aestheticians customize facial treatments to address clients' individual skincare needs, from large pores to sagging skin, by mixing and matching skin-transforming agents such as seaweed, chemical peels, and lullabies sung in the complexion's mother tongue.