One can take part in an Independence Day-themed run while raising donation for the Wounded Warrior Project
About This Deal
- Admission to Kid’s Patriotic Mile for One
- Admission to Kid’s Patriotic Mile for Two
- Admission to Independence 5K Run for One
- Admission to Independence 5K Run for Two
- Admission to Independence 10K Run for One
- Admission to Independence 10K Run for Two
See the details.
Independence 5k or 10k Run
The Independence Run cheerfully prepares for the 4th of July with a run that begins at the Deer Park Community Center. Adults head out for a timed 5K or 10k, while youngsters ages 12 and under run their own race with the Kid’s Patriotic Mile. After crossing the finish line, participants gather to listen to music, play games, and snack on eats from Whataburger. And all the festive, seasonal fun is for a good cause: a portion of the proceeds will benefit The Wounded Warrior Project.