Many people are intimidated by wine’s subtle flavors and endless varieties, but did you know that it’s actually just juice made from vodka-infused grapes? Learn other things my cousin told me about with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a winery tour and lunch for two (a $83 total value)
- $78 for a winery tour and lunch for four (a $166 total value)
- $117 for a winery tour and lunch for six (a $249 total value)
Each package includes the following per person:
- Detailed winery tour (a $7.50 value)
- Souvenir wineglass (a $3 value)
- Three-course lunch, which includes a salad of organic greens (a $3 value); an entree of beef, salmon, or vegetarian cuisine (a $22 value); and chocolate mousse (a $6 value)
DelFosse Vineyards and Winery
A lake reflects the sky and nearby trees while a moderate climate and 330 acres of rolling foothills nurture the rows of grapevines growing there. Curled up against the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is the picturesque scene that DelFosse Vineyards and Winery calls home. It's there that a team of viticulturists and winemakers tames the green, terraced landscape to draw out 11 wines, including a 100% merlot and blends such as the 2009 Reserve d'Oriane—an amalgam of chardonnay, petit manseng, and viognier grapes. With trails and walkways cut throughout the grounds, the DelFosse family makes the vineyards accessible for tours, hiking, biking, and picnicking with Bigfoot sommeliers. And with lofty, sprawling views to be enjoyed, their estate is also available for special occasions such as weddings at the pavilion on the lakeside lawn and family reunions on the vineyard deck. Their onsite chestnut log cabin also provides a rustic escape with overnight or weeklong stays and packages that include VIP wine tastings and private gourmet dinners.
100% of 30 customers recommend
“Good selection of wines. Loved the reds!”
“Lovely location, nice people, relaxed atmosphere”
“Beautiful vineyard Delicious wine and food”