Choose from Three Options
- $19 for lunch for two ($38 total value)
- $36 for lunch for four ($76 total value)
- $51 for lunch for six ($114 total value)
Each lunch includes the following per person:
- Sandwich and side salad ($9 value). Choose from a croque monsieur jambon with ham and swiss cheese, a croque madame dinde with chicken and swiss cheese, or a croque mademoiselle vegetarien with tomato and swiss cheese.
- Dessert of vanilla ice cream over meringue with chocolate sauce ($7 value)
- Souvenir wine glass ($3 value)
DelFosse Vineyards and Winery
A lake reflects the sky and nearby trees while a moderate climate and 330 acres of rolling foothills nurture the rows of grapevines growing there. Curled up against the Blue Ridge Mountains, this is the picturesque scene that DelFosse Vineyards and Winery calls home. It's there that a team of viticulturists and winemakers tames the green, terraced landscape to draw out 11 wines, including a 100% merlot and blends such as the 2009 Reserve d'Oriane—an amalgam of chardonnay, petit manseng, and viognier grapes. With trails and walkways cut throughout the grounds, the DelFosse family makes the vineyards accessible for tours, hiking, biking, and picnicking with Bigfoot sommeliers. And with lofty, sprawling views to be enjoyed, their estate is also available for special occasions such as weddings at the pavilion on the lakeside lawn and family reunions on the vineyard deck. Their onsite chestnut log cabin also provides a rustic escape with overnight or weeklong stays and packages that include VIP wine tastings and private gourmet dinners.