Choose from Four Options
- $14 for admission to the haunted walk or zombie shoot for two people ($24 value)
- $28 for admission to the haunted walk or zombie shoot for four people ($48 value)
- $28 for admission to the haunted walk and zombie shoot for two people ($48 value)
- $56 for admission to the haunted walk and zombie shoot for four people ($96 value)
- Devils Woods is open from Saturday, October 4, to Saturday, November 1
The woods of Pittsgrove are harboring more than just a few secrets. Late at night, when the wind whistles through the branches, ghouls come out to play. Lurking behind the trees, nightmares wait to leap out at whoever passes by while adventurers on the Haunted Walk huddle together in fear. But cowardice isn't their only option. Devils Woods also lets them pick up high-powered paintball guns in the Zombie Shoot and fight back against the brain-hungry undead. Both events are sponsored by Steakouts restaurant, which also hosts an annual Halloween party to give attendees the chance to indulge in the adult version of candy: candy.