All three tests determine the overall health of the body, long-term risks, and opportunities of customizing the workouts for better effects
What You'll Get
- One DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- One VO2 Cardio Fitness Reading
- Determines the precise level of intensity required to maximize burning of body fat
- Optimal for mode-based training with belts or bracelets
- One RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 15–20 minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned.
Check out this merchant’s other offer for Fit3D Body Scans.
The Fine Print
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy, they perform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle as well as helps improve their metabolic rate.