Guests of all ages explore this immersive art experience that showcases physical and digital art
About This Deal
- Dreamscapes is located at the Gateway in Downtown Salt Lake City. For group discounts and private photo shoots, contact email@example.com.
- Location: 110 S Rio Grande St. (at the Gateway), Salt Lake City, UT 84101
- Available dates:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 12:00–9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 12:00–10 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00–9 p.m.
- Amenities: stroller check-in provided
- Free admission for children under 2
- Transportation: underground garage parking is free for the first hour. GreenBike station nearby.
- Dreamscapes is a project of the Utah Arts Alliance, a Utah-based non-profit organization with a mission to foster the arts in all forms in order to create an aware, empowered and connected community
Need To Know
About Dreamscapes - Salt Lake City's Immersive Art Experience
Dreamscapes is an environmentally sustainable project of the Utah Arts Alliance suitable for all ages. This pop-up captivating art experience showcases immersive physical and digital artworks. Guests of all ages can enter a world of pure RE-imagination, where immersive physical and digital artworks take them on an ethereal journey, as they explore a 14,000-square-foot labyrinth. The result of heir work allows visitors to experience dreaming with widely open eyes as they move through the colorful vignettes designed to change the way we perceive art.