Guide accompanies participants on a kayak tour, during which they can admire the surrounding nature and wildlife
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: Historic Sandwich Boardwalk
- Valid for the 2020 season
- Notable sights: beautiful flora and fauna of the marsh
- Kayakers drift through marshes and estuaries in single or tandem kayaks with provided paddles and lifejackets.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May be redeemed in the 2020 season. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Those who have paddled with EcoTourz know that the quaint town of Sandwich isn't quite what it sounds like. The kayak tour company grants paddlers access to the town's marshy estuaries, which they'll explore in search of blue herons, osprey, and lush plant life—all of which they're more likely to spot than a single sandwich. But what it lacks in handheld eats, it makes up for in breath-taking views of the Upper Cod's waters, which visitors can enjoy during a guided kayak tour or on their own with kayak and bicycle rentals.