All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
In Hollywood, close-ups are reserved for actors with either striking good looks or rectangular heads with a 1.85:1 aspect ratio. Boost your screen worthiness with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a haircut and style (a $40 value)
- $30 for full color, a deep-conditioning treatment, and style (a $75 value)
- $30 for partial-foil highlights, a deep-conditioning treatment, and style (a $75 value)
- $35 for full-foil highlights, a deep-conditioning treatment, and style (a $95 value)
- $40 for a haircut, full-foil highlights, deep-conditioning treatment, and style (a $135 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 12, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eddie Fancher at 2151 Salon Gallery
With an education from the Aveda Institute of Miami and master certification in some of the latest styling trends, Eddie Fancher certainly knows his way around a salon chair. Fortunately for clients, the chair where he imparts sleek, enviable coifs is stationed inside the equally sleek and enviable 2151 Salon Gallery. Whether creating soft, tousled waves, concealing frizz with smoothing therapies, or adding dimensional highlights to dull manes, Eddie ensures that every head leaves his chair feeling good, confident, and firmly bolted to the neck.