Choose from Five Options
- $29 for one individual season pass ($62 value)
- $52 for two person season pass ($112.50 value)
- $99 for four person season pass ($217.50 value)
- $22 for the Lost Wave-Surf simulator pass ($47.50 value)
- $49 for individual season pass and the Lost Wave-Surf simulator pass ($109.50 value)
Pass holders receive access to the aquatic center for the duration of the 2014 season. Passes grant access to all of the aquatic center’s amenities except for the Lost Wave.
Edina Aquatic Center
In pirate lore, those who walked the plank seldom did so with a smile on their faces. At Edina Aquatic Center, guests can't help but grin as they meet the same fate, Rather than plunging into choppy seas, though, they grab onto a bar and trapeze off of the board, gliding down a cable line suspended over a pool before dropping gently into 6.5 feet of cool water. Named the Shipwreck Express, the zipline anchors the center's kid-friendly watery attractions along with two towering slides, a playground surrounded by shallow water and misting geysers, and a surf simulator. In addition to its fun attractions, the center caters to practicing swimmers and divers with an Olympic-sized pool divided into lanes and a diving well with 1- and 3-meter diving boards.