Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of casual Mediterranean food for two or more
- $24 for $40 worth of casual Mediterranean food for four or more
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $10 worth of casual Mediterranean food ($20 total value)
- Click to see the menu.
For the founders of EJ's Bites, a new year brought a new promise. The casual Mediterranean eatery opened its doors for the first time on January 1, 2016, treating New Year's revelers to inventive takes on pita sandwiches and bowls. They've stayed busy ever since, with cooks continuing to put their own spins on these timeless dishes. Read on to learn more:
- Pita pockets: Try the original, which pairs ground lamb and beef with pickles, tomatoes, cucumber, and a splash of secret sauce. If you're feeling adventurous, the Shock-e replaces the meat with a poached egg laced with spicy peppers.
- Bowls: The cooks at EJ's are happy to swap the pita bread out for a bowl of salad greens. The same great proteins are still in play, but now they're paired with lettuce and garbanzo beans.
- Sides: The cucumber salad and hummus are both popular, but we like the Freak-e fries; they're cut by hand and come shaped like oblong coins. No word on what makes them so freaky, though.