What You'll Get
- $20 Towards Meal for Two or More
- $40 Towards Meal for Four or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Cannot be used in combination with other daily specials or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Beso Cantina
From dessert-like pancakes to Mexican meals, there's no shortage of decadent options at the 24/7 El Beso Cantina. Check out a few of the menu options served round-the-clock.
- Chicken-fajita crepe: This savory option fills a delicate crepe with spicy chicken fajita, plus sautéed mushrooms, onions, spinach, and jalapeños and tops it all with hollandaise.
- Raspberry-cream-cheese pancakes: Four layered cream-cheese pancakes are piled high on plates, then finished with raspberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar.
- Beef fajita omelet: Marinated skirt steak and diced onions and jalapeños are complemented by avocado, sour cream, and monterrey jack cheese in this omelet served with pancakes or toast.
Lunch and Dinner
- Seafood enchiladas: Gulf shrimp, lump crab meat, and scallops in a white-wine-cream sauce are rolled in a corn tortilla and served with a choice of rice and beans.
- Chili rellenos: A fresh, fire-roasted poblano pepper is filled with ground beef or chicken tinga and corn, then lightly fried and battered before it's topped with white cheese and housemade sauce.
- Carnitas: One of El Beso Cantina's specialties, this dish features tender, slow-roasted pork bites with tomatillo sauce, red onions, cilantro, and pico de gallo.