What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $35 for a prix-fixe meal for one, redeemable weekends only ($51 value)
- $30 for a prix-fixe meal for one, redeemable weekdays only ($51 value)
- $70 for a prix-fixe meal for two, redeemable weekends only ($102 value)
- $60 for a prix-fixe meal for two, redeemable weekdays only ($102 value)
Each meal includes, per person:
- Appetizer from spring rolls, soup tom ka gai, thai salad, or Caesar salad
- Main course from filet mignon, red salmon, or crispy chicken
- Dessert from chocolate or vanilla creme brulee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays. Not valid on 3/27, 5/8, and 6/19. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ele Fine Fusion
Sean Thongsiri learned to cook alongside his mother and grandmother in Vientiane, Laos, but it was a lot of trial and error. Getting the best food for his dishes was easy, though. He frequented the town's market, where he culled relationships with local farmers and fisherman to ensure the best possible product. This is a practice he still clings to as head chef of Ele Fine Fusion restaurant, where his modern fusion style is alive in the food, as well as the decor. There, in the glow of handsome blond sconces and colorful landscape prints, guests sit on banquettes and enjoy sushi rolls, crispy duck, and steaming curry dishes, many fashioned with fresh organic vegetables.