Dumbbells aren't necessary to forge ripped biceps, as evidenced by the muscles Sylvester Stallone formed while throwing refrigerators at his stove. Flex your might with this Groupon.
- $29 for a three-week boot camp with meal plan ($443 value)
* Three weeks of unlimited boot-camp classes
* 21-day meal plan with 180 meals
* One personal-training session
* Workout manual for at-home routines
* Weight-loss manual
* Goal-setting session with a coach
* Subscription to online fitness magazine
* Click here for a class schedule
Elite Edge Gym
A bodybuilder and former firefighter, a competitive runner, and a martial arts champion lead the workouts for Elite Body Boot Camp at Elite Edge Gym. Having handpicked his team of certified personal trainers, UFC fighter Joe Brammer utilizes their backgrounds to plan brief but intensive routines. He combines kickboxing drills with weightlifting, yoga, and kettlebell maneuvers, staving off boredom with an ever-diverse exercise lineup. He has also structured the program for optimum results—ideally, his campers report to two days of kickboxing and two days of weight training per week, or one day of kickboxing in iron boots.
Joe and his staff don't believe in sitting by and bellowing orders at their students. They prefer to be involved both inside and out of each 45-minute class, dispensing tips for technique, nutrition, and goal setting.