Children can develop gross motor and gymnastic skills, using bars, balance beam, trampoline, rings, and more
About This Deal
- Boys and girls aged 18 months to 6 years can develop gross motor motion through gymnastics in a fun interactive environment.
- Each week features a different theme.
- The classes are 45 minutes long. Eligible classes are Monday-Thursday 9:30am, 10:25am, 1:00pm and 1:50pm also Fridays at 1:00pm and 1:50pm. Not valid on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Click here to view the class schedule
- Clients pick their day and time from available options and attend the same class every week for 10 weeks.
About ENA Gymnastics
Housed in expansive facilities that allow ample room for tumbles and mid-air twists, ENA Gymnastics' classes and birthday parties unite form with fun for young athletes and aspiring acrobats of all skill levels. At Eastern National Academy of Gymnastics, children can enjoy gymnastics training, which provides the best possible foundation in physical fitness, emphasizing the development of strength, flexibility, and coordination - the basics of all sports. Additionally, the warm and welcoming environment supports the development of self-discipline, self-confidence, and enthusiasm, as well as gymnastics skills for all participants.