Guests can choose from a variety of craft beers, margaritas, and mojitos to taste, as well as purchase food from vendors
About This Deal
- What’s included: admission and unlimited hand-crafted margarita, mojito, and craft beer tastings
- Age restriction: Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages.
- Free admission for guests under 18
- Date and times: Saturday, October 2, 4–10 p.m.
- Pets allowed? yes
- 25 food trucks will be attending
- Guests will have an opportunity to purchase items from multiple arts and crafts vendors.
- Entertainment: live music played by DJ Soulman, Rock Lobster, and Boogie Nights
- Proceeds from the event go to the Cultural Coalition
Margarita, Mojito, Craft Beer & Food Truck Festival
The festival celebrates street food as well as refreshing drinks such as margarita, mojito, and craft beer. Live music and entertainment will set the backdrop while shopping aficionados can find something interesting at the arts and crafts stalls. This event welcomes dogs and kids, admission for whom is complimentary. Proceeds from this festival will go to the Cultural Coalition.