- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes (FDA approved dosage 50 Units ) between the brows ( FDA approved dosage 50 Units) and lines on the forehead (FDA approved dosage (38 to 50 Units)
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Lyft injections: cheeks and smile lines
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
- See also another deal for Botox injections offered at Epi Center MedSpa
Epi Center MedSpa
Since opening in 1998, Epi Center MedSpa has received consistent praise and commendation. In 2013, co-founder Dr. Patrick H. Bitter, Sr. was voted Dermatologist of the Year on behalf of the American Cancer Society, and is renowned for originating the PhotoFacial procedure—which treats sun damage using bursts of light to tighten the skin's blood vessels. Throughout its history, the spa has also been awarded the distinction of Top Medical Spa in the U.S. by DaySpa Magazine and Best Day Spa by the San Francisco Chronicle.
Here, those special distinctions aren't taken lightly, even after they've been awarded—visitors at Epi Center enjoy an elite, modern facility featuring dark hard wood and golden accents, including a few ornate modern sculptures on pedestals. Treated by renowned physicians and specialists, treatment includes facials that heal redness and skin damage, procedures that reduce cellulite, and Botox and Juvederm injections to soften features non-surgically.