More and more Americans are turning to healthy fare now that we have mined the earth's final reservoir of chili dogs. Tap a new resource with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for a healthy meal for two (up to a $40.50 value)
- $40 for a healthy meal for four (up to an $81 value)
Each pair receives:
- Choice of two hot bowls, hummus bowls, salads, salad-bar combos, or sandwiches (up to a $10.45 value each)
- Two smoothies (up to a $5.85 value each)
- Two snack packs (up to a $3.95 value each)
Between the two of them, longtime friends David Schwartz and Gary Nardilla have nine children. That is a number of mouths to feed, and the fathers do it with fresh, healthy ingredients. So when the friends opened Epic Bowl, they decided to cook for every guest as they would for their own families. Using whatever organic fruits and produce they receive from the farmers’ market that week, the chefs fashion dishes they think will taste great, whether that includes sprout salads, smoothies infused with young-coconut water, or pesto-caprese sandwiches layered with cucumbers, tomatoes, and hearty slabs of cheese. Hot and cold bowls include ingredients such as organic acai, organic chicken, quinoa, and swiss chard. Through the stone-flanked entryway, an outdoor patio is scattered with tables and oversized umbrellas that protect patrons from feral satellites.