Group works together to solve puzzles and find clues which help them escape game room within a set time limit
What You'll Get
- Available rooms: The Spy Room, Backstage at the Magic Show, Egyptian Mysteries, Game Suite, Forensics Classroom
- Average length of game: 60 minutes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Smaller group sizes may be paired with others. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your Escape Experience. Adult pricing applies to all bookings. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Escape Haus
At Escape Haus, a team of players is led to a locked room where they must use only their combined brainpower to stage an escape. They'll pretend to be spies, peeking under desks and behind posters to uncover clues and solve riddles that will bring them ever closer to figuring out their room's mystery before 60 minutes runs out on the clock.
- The Spy Room: Players will find hidden compartments in an elaborately decorated room in order to outwit a master spy.
- Back Stage at the Magic Show: As a group of magician's assistants, players must escape from the prop room and set up for the main act of the show before the magician goes on stage.
- Forensics Classroom: The final for Miss Enigma's Forensics course is a group project, where each participant must resist the urge to cave under the pressure of these puzzling problems.