Clients can enjoy a fully-immersive escape room experience in Alien Autopsy, Captain’s Cove, Eat or Be Eaten, or Water Landing
About This Deal
- Escape room: You and your group may join other players to solve puzzles and escape the room.
- Available rooms: Alien Autopsy, Captain’s Cove, Eat or Be Eaten, and Water Landing
- Age restrictions: must be 7 or older for the Captain’s Cove, Alien Autopsy, and Water Landing room and 13 or older for the Eat or Be Eaten room; anyone between the ages of 7-15 must have one paying chaperone present inside the escape room.
- Valid Thursday/Friday/Sunday
Average length of game: 60 minutes
- Your whole party will be required to arrive 15 minutes prior to your mission for brief rules and orientation
Need To Know
About Escape In Time
From the second you step into one of Escape In Time's themed escape rooms, you're completely immersed in Hollywood level detail. That's thanks to the professional artists and themed-attraction builders on-staff, who have created amazingly realistic set designs and props. For decades, the scientists at the Deja Institute have been working to master the art of bending space and time. Finally, they have had a breakthrough and successfully created several “rips” in the time curtain. These portals can be used to travel forward or backwards in time, to any physical destination, but the time-portal cannot be sustained for more than 60 minutes. At Escape in Time, teams efforts will either include going back in time to alter a key event and change the future, or traveling forward in time to gather information about what is to come. Each of the journeys will provide crucial data to the Deja Institute. Read on to learn about a few of these multiple themed escape rooms:
Water Landing It's 1978, and Flight 482, a redeye headed to Newark from Amsterdam, has made an unexpected stop. When the Boeing 747's engine failed, the pilot landed the plane in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. You have 60 minutes to deboard the aircraft—as long as it stays afloat.
Eat or be Eaten What you thought was going to be an enjoyable trip on a jet boat through the Everglades turns out to be quite the opposite when you wake up covered in blood and with a pounding headache, at what looks to be an abandoned meat packing plant. But as you hear horrific noises coming from the other room, you wonder if it's truly abandoned, and know that the clock is ticking to find a way out of here.