Customers can choose from a variety of themed rooms, where they need to solve puzzles and find clues
What You'll Get
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Amarna Letters, Amazon Falls, Captain Morgan’s Pirate Ship, Mr. and Mrs. Claus and Train Wreck
The Fine Print
About Escape In Time
At Escape In Time, visitors find themselves flung back in history to the sites of train wrecks, Amazon River skirmishes, and ancient Egyptian mysteries. They'll be locked in confined spaces decked out with clues and mysteries that must be solved before 60 minutes runs out on the clock. As they work toward clever solutions, only time will tell whether the players at this escape room can rewrite history and secure their freedom.
- Amarna Letters: Egyptian Queen Ankhesenamun, widow of the famed King Tut, has suddenly gone missing. Players must look through her letters and chambers to uncover her whereabouts before time runs out.
- Amazon Falls: Stuck on an Amazonian river boat, players must get the boat turned around before hurtling over a dangerous waterfall.
- Captain Morgan: Players join Captain Morgan aboard his ship as he awaits an attack from the Royal Armada. They must find the treasure hidden somewhere within the room: their only hope for escape.