During a private game, teams of up to six work together to solve puzzles and find clues that will allow them to escape of the themed rooms
About This Deal
- Private escape room: You and your group will make your way through the room without any outsiders.
- Available rooms: Despair, Jungala, Enigmista, Iron Kingdom, Alcatraz, Machina, Down the Rabbit Hole
- Valid only at Las Vegas location
Need To Know
About Escape Reality
The meticulously designed and themed rooms at Escape Reality each follow an immersive storyline that places visitors in the shoes of characters trapped in a challenging situation. To flee the room within the allotted 60 minutes, participants must put their brains together to solve hidden clues, puzzles, and riddles that ultimately reveal the key to their escape. The rooms vary in difficulty and draw inspiration from an array of genres including fantasy and horror, making it a memorable event for family, friends and colleagues.
- Enigmista: You and a group of strangers wake up in a dark room without any recollection of how you got there. You soon discover you've been captured by a serial killer who booby-trapped the room with a series of tests that will determine if you're worthy of escaping the room.
- Iron Kingdom: Conflict arises in the Seven Kingdoms when a rumor suggests that the newly crowned king is not the rightful heir to the throne. You and your peers must sleuth around to figure out which member of the seven noble houses deserves to rule the entire continent.
- Alcatraz: No prisoner has ever successfully escape Alcatraz, a prison erected in 1934 just off the coast of San Francisco. You and your other teammates are some of the greatest escape artists known to man; can you escape your cells and the prison before the distracted prison warden returns?