Skilled technician etches small, semi-permanent dots to sparse areas to create the appearance of fuller eyebrows
About This Deal
- Microblading and powder brows require two separate sessions to complete.
- After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Microshading/Ombre powder brows: After applying a numbing agent, a technician uses a handheld tool to create tiny dots of pigment to add volume and create an illusion of fuller, thicker brows.
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
Need To Know
About Eyebrows Etc
Von bring onboard 20 years of experience in eyebrow and eyelash services. Together, they offer top-quality waxing, tinting, and microblading or ombre brows with vegan-friendly options available. The results are natural-looking, accentuated eyes that are sure to grab everyone's attention.