A skilled technician enhances the lips’ natural flush and fullness with permanent lip blush applied with pin-point precision
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Duration of lip blush treatment: 2.5 hours
- Touchup recommended for a darker shade
Qualifications of technician: Rachel Perry is recognized by Phi Academy’s World Map of International Artists
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
Need To Know
About Eyeconic Lashes and Brows
Rachel Perry understands perfectly the art of well-accentuated features. That is why she founded a place, where all individuals can enjoy treatments—eyelash extensions, PhiBrows, and microblading—that instill their lashes and eyebrows with volume, color, and definition. Microblading, for instance, relies on strokes that partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair. Eyelash extensions, on the other hand, are attached to the natural lashes and free women from the morning mascara hassle, saving them some extra time in bed.