A skilled technician enhances the lips’ natural flush and fullness with permanent lip blush applied with pin-point precision
What You'll Get
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Duration of lip blush treatment: 2.5 hours
- Touchup recommended for a darker shade
Qualifications of technician: Rachel Perry is recognized by Phi Academy’s World Map of International Artists
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, call for appointment. Please provide voucher number at time of booking appointment. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Eyeconic Lashes and Brows
Rachel Perry understands perfectly the art of well-accentuated features. That is why she founded a place, where all individuals can enjoy treatments—eyelash extensions, PhiBrows, and microblading—that instill their lashes and eyebrows with volume, color, and definition. Microblading, for instance, relies on strokes that partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair. Eyelash extensions, on the other hand, are attached to the natural lashes and free women from the morning mascara hassle, saving them some extra time in bed.