Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a Mediterranean meal for two ($80 value)
- $78 for a Mediterranean meal for two ($160 value)
Each option includes:
- One appetizer per pair (up to a $16 value each)
- One entree per person (up to a $22 value each)
- One drink per person (up to a $10 value each)
Fantastic Restaurant & Lounge
There's no denying that Fantastic Restaurant & Lounge is Mediterranean at heart. That doesn't mean, however, they don't rope in other culinary styles. For instance, the cooks make the raviolis "a la Cubano", stuffing them with braised oxtail and topped with a spicy sauce. They also top the the chef's specialty, braised lamb shank, with a Cajun marinade, lending it a dash of Southern flavor. Even the namesake platter boasts a distinctly international flair, bringing together wonton fish tacos, shrimp dumplings, short-rib rolls, calamari, and buffalo wings.
The cocktails bear almost as many ingredients as the entrees. The Strawberry Blossom, for example, mixes sake and vodka with sweet coconut cream, pineapple juice, and muddled strawberries.