What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $29.99 for all-day admission for two, which includes entrance to special exhibits (up to $38.52 value)
- $46.99 for a Value pass for two, which includes entrance to special exhibits and one IMAX film ($55.64 value)
Visitors entering the museum are greeted with a variety of exciting hands-on activities that wow kids and adults alike. New exhibitions include the award-winning Fernbank NatureQuest, an immersive exhibit that helps kids and adults discover the many wonders of the natural world.
Current and upcoming IMAX films are Pandas: The Journey Home (through November 20), Galapagos: Nature’s Wonderland (opening October 17 ) and Jerusalem (opening November 21)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 3 addl as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. All-day Museum admission doesn't include IMAX. Value Pass may be used for Martinis & IMAX; Museum admission is limited to certain areas. Temporary exhibits not always available during Martinis & IMAX; Value Pass ticket won't guarantee entry. Special exhibitions included: Goose Bumps: The Science of Fear (through 1/4/15) and Winter Wonderland (11/21/14–1/11/15). Museum closed 11/27 & 12/25. Customers that don't redeem by 1/31/15 will be automatically refunded. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Size: Native American and European artifacts and dinosaurs big enough to pose as parade balloons.
- Eye Catcher: the recreated skeleton of a Giganotosaurus, the world's largest carnivorous dinosaur
- Permanent Mainstay: A Walk Through Time in Georgia—15 galleries that chart the development of Earth and how Georgia's plant and animal life has changed over time
- Hands-On Activities: NatureQuest, that features more than 100 interactions and several species of live animals.
- Don't Miss: the museum's floor, which is covered in 40,000 limestone tiles containing fossil remains
- Pro Tip: check the museum's online calendar for special programming and family days