This Halloween season participants witness horrifying scenes and award-winning haunts
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Super Screams Trail (combined Haunted Trail and Trail of Terror)
- Slaughter Factory Haunted House (face masks required)
- Plus all four Carnival Games
- Groupons are good for anytime during purchased date, NO TIME SLOT RESERVATION IS NEEDED.
- Indoor and outdoor event, touchless experience
- Not recommended for children under the age of 13
- Bags, backpacks, flashlights, food, drinks, drugs, or alcohol not allowed at the premises
- Concessions stand available on site
- Bonfires and sitting areas will be available
About Field of Screams Maryland
Designed by the fright experts at Steelhead Events and Productions, Field of Screams Maryland acts as the nexus of Halloween fright for brave souls in Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Frights stretch across four attractions, each one offering its own twist on the mechanisms of fear. Visitors can start out on the Super Screams Trail, the now combined Haunted Trail and Trail of Terror, which reaches deep into a haunted forest littered with 13 stations of Campground fears and more than a dozen small haunted houses. If visitors make it through the demonic, zombie-filled labyrinth, they must then enter the terrifying Slaughter Factory Haunted House. Entrants wander each room as buzz saws pierce the air, and the overwhelming purr of heavy machinery vibrates the very ground you walk on in this sick and twisted factory. Survivors of the terror can finish their visit with Carnival games, such as Lizzy Borden Axe Throwing and Body Bean Bag Pumpkin Toss!