Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for a Mediterranean dinner for two ($117 value)
- $138 for a Mediterranean dinner for four ($234 value)
For each pair, dinner includes:
- Choice of one appetizer or three crostini (up to $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to $30 value each)
- One dessert (up to $12 value)
- Two signature cocktails (up to $13 value each) or glasses of house red or white wine (up to $12 value each)
Fig & Olive - Westchester
Each meal at FIG & OLIVE begins with a tasting, but it's not the kind you might expect. Servers deliver three kinds of olive oil to the table, which guests sample by snacking on freshly baked bread.
This olive-oil trio is but a small selection from a vast library: FIG & OLIVE sells more than 30 varieties, and displays them at the entrance of every restaurant location. What's more, olive oil is incorporated into almost every Mediterranean-inspired dish on the menu. For example:
Mediterranean branzino: a delicate-flavored fish glazed with fig and 18-year-old balsamic vinegar, paired with olive oil mashed potato. It's finished with Koroneiki olive oil—a good match because of its herbaceous flavor.
These creations are the brainchildren of founder Laurent Halasz and his distinguished kitchen team. It was Halasz's upbringing in southern France that imbued him with a knack for Mediterranean cooking and a passion for olive oil's many subtleties.