- Mediterranean dinner for two
- Mediterranean dinner for four. Includes:
- One appetizer or cheese plate or three crostini per pair (up to $19 value each)
- One entree per person (up to $36 value each)
- One dessert per pair (up to $12 value each)
- One signature cocktail or glass of house wine per person (up to $12 each)
- See the menu.
Fig & Olive - Westchester
Each meal at FIG & OLIVE begins with a tasting, but it's not the kind you might expect. Servers deliver three kinds of olive oil to the table, which guests sample by snacking on freshly baked bread.
This olive-oil trio is but a small selection from a vast library: FIG & OLIVE sells more than 30 varieties, and displays them at the entrance of every restaurant location. What's more, olive oil is incorporated into almost every Mediterranean-inspired dish on the menu. For example:
Mediterranean branzino: a delicate-flavored fish glazed with fig and 18-year-old balsamic vinegar, paired with olive oil mashed potato. It's finished with Koroneiki olive oil—a good match because of its herbaceous flavor.
These creations are the brainchildren of founder Laurent Halasz and his distinguished kitchen team. It was Halasz's upbringing in southern France that imbued him with a knack for Mediterranean cooking and a passion for olive oil's many subtleties.