Choose from Four Options
- $75 for a 12-hour basic pistol and concealed-carry training class that fulfills state-certification requirements for a concealed-deadly-weapon license for one, valid Monday–Friday (a $150 value)
- $89 for a 12-hour basic pistol and concealed-carry training class for one, valid any day of the week (a $150 value)
- $149 for a 12-hour basic pistol and concealed-carry training class for two, valid Monday–Friday (a $300 value)
- $165 for 12-hour basic pistol and concealed-carry training class for two, valid any day of the week (a $300 value)
Taught by NRA-certified instructors, this course (which may be conducted over one or two days) introduces fundamental skills including but not limited to firearms safety rules and storage. 10 hours of classroom instruction pair with 2 hours at the range, where instructors lead live-fire drills. The class meets requirements of Ohio RC 2923.125. However, it is not an NRA-approved class due to added material.
Instructors supply all classroom materials, but students should bring the following:
- 150 rounds
- Cleaning kit
- Hip holster or concealed carry purse
- Eye and ear protection
Firearm Safety and Security Training LLC.
Firearm Safety and Security Training LLC.'s owner and chief instructor, Joshua McFadden, holds multiple NRA instructor certifications. His 20 years of experience extend beyond shooting to commercial firearms sales and providing training to the public. He combines that expertise with NRA instructional materials and real-world experience to teach students of all levels proper gun safety, handling, storage, and use of force.
During the concealed-carry certification course, Mr. McFadden or one of his fellow certified instructors helps gun owners fulfill the requirements for Kentucky CCDW license certification. For those who are a bit more experienced, the business runs intermediate and advanced skills classes that focus on real-world protection events from a civilian perspective. Firearm Safety and Security Training LLC. also offers woman-focused training, with an emphasis on mindset, self-protection, situational awareness, and offense and defense.