Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: an esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Available facials: vitamin C anti-aging, probiotics, cleansing, hydrating, or keep it calm
Need To Know
About Five Lines Skincare
When it comes to skincare, Five Lines Skincare goes deep. The practice focuses mainly on the five sublayers of the skin's epidermis layer, aiming to make skin healthy right at the core. This is done through Five Lines Skincare's range of facial services, including the practice's signature facial, which blends ginseng extracts, orchid extract, and glycoproteins into a formula designed to hydrate and stimulate sluggish skin. Additionally, Five Lines Skincare also offers laser hair removal services, which can be applied on up to eight body areas.