Massage and floating induce a state of relaxation and may ease stress and muscle tension
What You'll Get
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Pod features: around 200 gallons of water at skin temperature, 1,000 pounds of dissolved epsom salt.
- The massage option can be used for a deep-tissue or a Swedish massage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Massage can be used for deep-tissue or Swedish massage. Not valid for prenatal massage or Reiki services. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Float Life
Inside Float Life, three private float-pod rooms allow you to enjoy a unique—and deep—sense of relaxation. Here are some things to know before you stop in for your first float:
- How it works: Each float pod is filled with around 200 gallons of water and 1,000 pounds of dissolved Epsom salts, allowing you to float atop the surface with zero effort.
- The effect: The water is warm, meaning you'll lose track of where your body ends and the water begins. The resulting sense of weightlessness enables you to slip into a deep state of relaxation.
- Potential benefits: Aside from that deep relaxation, floating can help you recover from injuries, reduce stress levels, and even lower blood pressure. It can also alleviate symptoms caused by PTSD, insomnia, and other conditions.