Float therapy sessions help relieve stress, anxiety, depression, and reduce chronic fatigue.
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Floaters drift into a deeply relaxing dream-like state in an enclosed tank filled with warm water and epsom salt that blocks external stimuli. Sessions are designed to help clear the mind, relax muscles, and relieve stress.
- Infrared Sauna promotes healing on a cellular level.
- Learn how float tanks work and why you should try it.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about flotation tanks.
- Premium Membership at Fitness Norfolk includes 1 Float, 1 sauna, and gym access.
About Float Norfolk
The goal at Float Norfolk is to help their clients balance four aspects of health: mental, physical, spiritual, and social/emotional. Their primary way of helping clients achieve that goal is through float therapy. During a float session, clients enter a floatation tank, where they can shut out the outside world and float weightlessly in a dense salt water solution. This can help clients relax as well as soothe aching muscles and relieve tension. In addition to floating, Float Norfolk offers massage services, health coaching, and other wellness services.