Thrill-seekers can ply at the speed of 12 stories above the LINQ promenade landing at the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller
What You'll Get
- Guests must weigh no less than 60 pounds and no more than 300 pounds
- Guests must be a minimum height of 40” and no taller than 6’8”
- Number of ziplines: 10
- Height: 12 stories or 114 feet from launch deck; landing height: 54 feet
- Flight distance: 1,121 feet
- Average speed: 35MPH
- Hours: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Harnesses are interchangeable
- Dark date update: Attraction currently dark through July 31st, 2020
- Age restrictions: must be 17 or older
- Riders that are 17 years of age or younger must have a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older sign their waiver before riding the Fly LINQ Zipline
- A rider 12 years of age or younger must be accompanied by another rider who is 13 years of age or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. No Age Restrictions. Guests must weigh no less than 60 pounds and no more than 300 pounds. Guests must be a minimum height of 40" and no taller than 6'8". Not valid New Years Eve (evening options). Not valid November 21 2019, after 5pm Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Fly LINQ
Fly at the speed of fun 12 stories above The LINQ Promenade on the Strip’s only zipline experience, FLY LINQ. The FLY LINQ zipline is an adrenaline fueled and electrifying sky-high experience for thrill-seekers looking for an exhilarating ride! The zipline starts just off of Las Vegas Boulevard, where riders will board an elevator up to the 114-foot tall launch tower. Up to 10 riders at a time will zip eastward at approximately 35 mph in either seated or superhero position. Soaring over the open-air shopping and dining district, the LINQ Promenade, and landing at the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller.