French Bistro fare that blends New Orleans Cajun influence in a relaxed atmosphere.
About This Deal
- $25 Toward Dinner for Two
- $50 Toward Dinner for Four
About Fulton St. Bistro at Omni Riverfront Hotel
Just like New Orleans itself, Fulton St. Bistro's roots are French. Its menu uses the storied cuisine as a reference point through breakfast, lunch, dinner and on to dessert.
- The quiche du matin combines bacon, ham, goat cheese, grùyere, and brie, and comes with a side of skillet potatoes. Pair it with a generous 32-ounce french press if you're breakfasting with a crowd.
- At lunch, croque monsieur sandwiches, a brasserie staple, are prepared according to tradition: ham and grùyere are layered between thick slices of country bread, then fried till crispy and topped with mornay sauce. Add a fried egg to make it an even heartier croque madame.
- An 8-ounce filet mignon at dinner comes with creamed spinach, potatoes, and béarnaise sauce—and, for a consummately French experience—a full-bodied red wine. End the meal with crackly-creamy crème brûlée to transport yourself to the French countryside.