Players don protective masks before blasting opponents with 100 paintballs from a semiautomatic marker on one of the ten courses
What You'll Get
- Each person receives the following:
- Semiautomatic marker
- Unlimited CO2 fills
- Protective mask
- 100 paintballs
- Where you’ll play: over 10 paintball fields to choose from, themed paintball fields include all types of paintball courses from the thick wooded Snipers Resort, to the Castle, Building Blocks and The District, a 35+ building CQB Town.
Common Paintball Games, Defined
- Elimination: Play continues until only one player—or team—is left in play.
- Capture the Flag: Players cross into enemy territory to capture the other teams flag, which they must safely return to their homebase.
- Speedball: Games are played on a small, flat field, which typicallly contains an equal number of colorful, artificial bunkers on each side.
- Woodsball: Played in the great outdoors, games often simulate military scenarios and are played in conjunction with scenario or capture the flag games.
- Scenario: Teams complete missions to score points—all within the confines of a larger storyline. Scenarios often include historical reenactments and military-style play.
The Fine Print
About Fun On The Run Paintball Park
From the top of a two-level fort, the sniper surveys the grounds below, where opponents lurk behind mounds and ready their semiautomatic markers from within two school buses. Those props, which adorn The West Lot, are among the many obstacles and barriers littering the 10 courses at Fun On The Run Paintball Park. Guests can duck behind army jeeps at The Fuel Depot, navigate The District's maze-style village, and storm the 15-foot, two-story castle, whose 3,000 square feet accommodates battling participants and court jesters performing medieval USO shows. Meanwhile, teams prepare for forthcoming competitions on three grass-turf tournament fields in the park's 3-acre training facility.
Elsewhere in the park, players wield paintball markers equipped with laser light beams during outdoor hide-and-go-seek laser-tag games. On the Airsoft field, participants use teamwork and squad tactics to win matches on an outdoor field with woodsy terrain. Each realistic Airsoft rifle fires small, plastic BBs that are biodegradable and won't injure players.